About Nylas: Nylas is building the future of communication - and enabling others to build on top of it. Our APIs enable developers to quickly integrate their apps in emails, contracts, and calendar across providers. We’re quickly surpassing our goals and are seeking a full-time Recruiting Coordinator.
Nylas has raised over $30M from Spark Capital, 8VC, Data Collective, Fuel Capital, SV Angel and more. We have offices in San Francisco and New York, and several of us work remotely.
We think it’s really important to have a fun, inclusive, and aspirational workplace, so we collaboratively wrote about our values, benefits, perks, and published them in our open-source handbook. Read it to learn more about Nylas. You can also find more details at: https://www.keyvalues.com/nylas We love to talk about our values, so feel free to ask us more!
Your role at Nylas: As an EA at Nylas, you will work closely with top-level Executives to help enhance productivity and efficiency. The ideal candidate is a team player with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly and a passion for delivering strategic value in a fast paced environment.
- Work closely with the company's CEO & CTO on scheduling, calendar management, and ad hoc projects
- Draft communications on behalf of the CEO
- Support the entire team's day-to-day operations and come up with new ways to keep everyone happy and effective.
- Work closely with the Operations team and leadership team with high-priority business areas.
- Leverage your creativity to help establish and express our company culture.
- Assist in planning events for Nylas -- everything from team off-sites to company activities.
- Take ownership of our workspace and keep it well-stocked, organized, and inspiring.
- Assist in the on-boarding process and help new employees get up-to-speed.
Who We're Looking For
- Someone who is highly organized and a natural project manager
- Someone who embodies a high level of integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs
- A self-starter who is highly motivated — no job too small or too big!
- Being extremely resourceful and able to think on your feet
- Being proactive — anticipating the needs of others before anyone else
- Someone who is emotionally intelligent and a strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- Someone who enjoys partnering with other administrative colleagues across the organization and providing back-up support when necessary
- Previous start-up experience is a plus!
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits for you and your family
- One Medical Membership
- $100 Monthly Rideshare Credit
- Catered lunch
- Unlimited vacation
- Mandatory 2-week consecutive vacation
- 12 weeks paid caregiver leave
- Gym Stipend
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited snacks
Nylas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and diversity of all kinds is important to us.
Our team is roughly equal by identified gender (including engineering) and focuses on creating an inclusive environment for all people. We welcome people from all different backgrounds and currently employ startup founders, college graduates from all over the country and the world, and coding academy graduates.
We are actively and regularly working with the entire team to shape our culture in a conscious way to our ideal of empowerment, transparency, and kindness.