Technical Product Manager
Nylas is a communications platform shaping the future of how people work. Email is the largest communication network in the world with 4 billion+ email users today, and it’s growing to 5 billion over the next 10 years. Email, calendar, and contacts data are becoming expected components of modern software, and the vast majority of business and consumer applications will support in-app communication and scheduling.
Nylas’ API platform helps modern businesses launch products that are interconnected with this growing communications ecosystem. Our platform enables developers to drive customer engagement and deliver wonderful experiences that improve productivity and collaboration. By enabling this rich communications ecosystem, Nylas is exponentially accelerating how companies create value across every industry.
Whether they like it or not, all companies are becoming software companies. All mature industries need a supply chain, and for software that means APIs. We save companies time and help them companies modern software by powering the communications layer of the tech stack.
Nylas has raised over $30M from Spark Capital, 8VC, Data Collective, Fuel Capital, SV Angel and more. We have offices in San Francisco and New York, and several of us work remotely.
We think it’s really important to have a fun, inclusive, and aspirational workplace, so we collaboratively wrote about our values, benefits, perks, and published them in our open-source handbook. Read it to learn more about Nylas. You can also find more details at:https://www.keyvalues.com/nylas. We love to talk about our values, so feel free to ask us more!
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years product management experience working with technical products, especially APIs and developer platforms.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can get a lot done with minimal direction
- Your curiosity is boundless and you’re always looking for opportunities to improve the product
- You’re comfortable talking to engineers about code and can read technical documentation to create product requirements
- You have the ability to dive into details when executing while constantly reviewing the big picture to make sure priorities are correct.
- You have excellent communication skills and have experience working with distributed teams
- You put the team before yourself and are willing to do whatever it takes to help create the best product for our customers
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with leadership to develop our product strategy and roadmap
- Full end-to-end ownership over launching new products and features across our email, calendar, and contact APIs
- Work collaboratively with every department to launch high-quality products on time
- Own product documentation and work with product marketing to communicate both internally and externally about new products and features
- Analyze product feedback, meet with customers, and run closed-betas with partners to help inform product direction and priorities.
- Research and validate assumptions, making product decisions quickly— even with imperfect data.
- Competitive Pay
- Meaningful Equity
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits for you and your family(including One Medical membership)
- 401k, FSA, HSA, Commuter benefits
- $100 Monthly ride-share credit
- $1k yearly Education & Development benefit
- Catered lunch & Unlimited snacks
- Gym membership
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited vacation(mandatory 2 week consecutive vacation once per year)
- 12 weeks caregiver leave
- Flexible work hours
Nylas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and diversity of all kinds is important to us.
Our team is roughly equal by identified gender(including engineering) and focuses on creating an inclusive environment for all people. We welcome people from all different backgrounds and currently employ startup founders, college graduates from all over the country and the world, and coding academy graduates.
We are actively and regularly working with the entire team to shape our culture in a conscious way to our ideal of empowerment, transparency, and kindness.