Technical Account Management (TAM) Intern
United States /
Client Services/Customer Success /
Part Time- Hybrid
The TAM Intern position is a part-time (10-30 hrs/week) position that will educate the TAM intern about the integral role of the Technical Account Manager while assisting the department with historical and ongoing data entry. A successful TAM intern is detail oriented, inquisitive, and has the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at a time. Reporting to the Director of Technical Account Management, this position has the potential to transition to a full-time Technical Account Manager position after 90-120 days of above-average performance, as determined by the team leader.
- Own completion of data entry projects and take pride in ensuring accurate and timely delivery.
- Learn the skills and traits needed to be a successful and effective TAM from the team leader, Lead TAM, and other TAMs.
- Complete all TAM Intern training and demonstrate effectiveness at understanding and interpreting utility and other data sources.
- Develop an above-average understanding of the nZero platform, QA tools, Jira, Confluence, and Microsoft Excel
- Build customer service skills that will ensure a smooth transition to a TAM customer-facing role.
- Bachelor's degree, within 6 months of graduation with a Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years experience at a SaaS company
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to convey sophisticated information in an efficient, easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion. Takes pride in working hard to deliver excellent results for customers.
- Technical skill and/or ability to acquire in‐depth knowledge and use of nZero products.
- Love to learn new things, and have confidence in surfacing new ideas to improve the organization.
nZero is a near real-time (NRT) carbon data and sustainability platform that gives NGOs, government agencies, and organizations the accurate emissions data they need to reach net zero, communicate their story, and make smart decisions that benefit the health of the planet. Unlike carbon management offerings who rely on third-party data and opaque averages, nZero gathers accurate, first-party, contextual data into a comprehensive view, making it simple for organizations to pinpoint opportunities within their operations to implement carbon reduction actions and spend smarter along the way. nZero's awards and recognitions include the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) Existing Industry 2022 "Leader in Sustainability" Award, Business Intelligence Group's 2022 Sustainability Product of the Year Award, a place on TIME Magazine's 2022 Best Inventions List in the Sustainability Category, as well as an honorable mention on Fast Company's 2022 World-Changing Ideas List