Senior Account Executive, Enterprise Sales (On-Going)
United States /
OakNorth – Growth & Operations /
OakNorth’s (ON) Credit Intelligence Suite transforms commercial lending by helping banks build deeper relationships with their clients, open new, more profitable opportunities, whilst delivering credit decisions up to ten times faster than traditional models, with lower risk and greater efficiency.
Credit Intelligence is a data-driven technology that gives lenders a forward-looking view of the borrower based on expansive and dynamic data sets and scenarios specific to that business, using automated, continuous analysis of multiple drivers across the business, its peer group and the wider economy. This provides an independent, consistent, detailed framework offering deep contextual insight that enables rapid underwriting, immediate stress-testing and more agile and targeted strategic lending.
Built over five years by an engineering and credit science team of over 250 people, the ON Credit Intelligence Suite has propelled OakNorth Bank in the UK into the top 1% of banks in developed markets in terms of RORE and efficiency, enabling it to profitably manage a multi-billion-dollar commercial lending portfolio - benefits that banks across the world can now realize.
In addition to OakNorth’s own bank in the UK, the software is also being deployed by banks around the world, including: Capital One, Fifth Third, PNC, SMBC, Customers Bank, Old National Bank, Modern Bank, and Lafayette Square in the US, and ABN Amro, NIBC and OIMIO in Europe.
OakNorth Holdings (the group which includes OakNorth Bank plc and the various OakNorth software entities around the world) has raised over $1bn from leading investors, including: Clermont Group, Coltrane, EDBI of Singapore, GIC, NIBC, SMBC, Toscafund, and SoftBank’s Vision Fund.
You are an adept senior salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the C-Suite as well as functional leaders. You are capable of initiating these conversations and leading the deal to conclusion. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner, deeply understanding the strategy and how OakNorth is a critical component of that. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead identification and management, qualification, evaluation and close - This is a quota-carrying sales position with a strong focus on new logo acquisition
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients at all levels and drive deals to closure in a new business environment
- Effectively cultivate and develop a robust pipeline and be able to sell independently
- Be responsible for all aspects of selling - including territory management, prospecting new business, opportunity identification, relationship development, product demos, and sales close
- Consistently exceed sales quota targets
- Understand the client’s challenges and needs and become an expert on how OakNorth can deliver best practices to organizations to save time, reduce errors, and enable them to make smarter, faster decisions
- Help build the playbook and drive sales processes and strategy
- Have experience selling complex SaaS/Software solutions to senior leadership and an understanding of the challenges they face in today’s landscape
- Develop and deliver comprehensive business plans to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points
- Partner with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Manage and track customer and transaction information in a CRM system
- Stay abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Travel to customer locations throughout the country in support of sales efforts
- 6+ years of full cycle B2B sales experience, with at least 3 in the field, in a SaaS company
- 3+ years of experience direct selling experience to the Financial Services Industry, ideally commercial banking
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial Services industry dynamics and nomenclature
- Demonstrated knowledge of artificial intelligence, cloud computing, and Digital Transformation concepts as applied to credit decisions. Not essential, but preferred
- Experience gaining 100% new logos
- Experience selling to the C-suite
- The ability to build and deliver presentations to your customers
- A proven hunter and sales closer
- A proven track-record achieving agreed upon sales targets within time-frame
- Experience prospecting for new clients by researching markets and calling/emailing businesses
- Experience presenting, promoting and leading demo products to prospective clients, including participating in and leading meetings with prospective clients
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- A proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- A strong interest in technology and a deep understanding of the space
- Exposure to highly regulated industries
Thank you very much for your interest in OakNorth. We are happy to consider you for roles within our group of companies. If we can identify a match between your skill set and our immediate recruiting needs, please expect to hear from us very soon. If we are unable to identify a fit in the near term, please note that we intend to retain the data you send to us so we may contact you in the future.