Senior Associate, Growth & Delivery
OakNorth Analytical Intelligence – Growth & Delivery
With close to $4bn in loans flowing through its systems, OakNorth AI is the leading player in the bespoke mid-sized loans segment, and has partnered with lending institutions around the world to unlock this under-served market.
OakNorth Analytical Intelligence (ON AI) is a FinTech platform unlocking the under-served and underestimated market for bespoke loans to SMEs. It does this by leveraging data, machine learning and technology to make a previously unprofitable market segment highly attractive. By deploying our platform globally, we are growing our footprint within the financial services industry and helping our clients reach previously untapped market segments.
The company was founded by Rishi Khosla and Joel Perlman, serial entrepreneurs, who proved the concept for OakNorth Analytical Intelligence via OakNorth - a bank they founded in 2015 to address the mid-market funding gap in the UK. The bank became profitable after just 11 months and within a period of less than two years, has grown its loan book to $1.7bn. The group is the fastest in European history to become a unicorn (30 months from inception) and counts GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, among its investors. The management team has backgrounds from leading tech and financial institutions such as Palantir Technologies, Amazon, Apple, Intel and Goldman Sachs.
At OakNorth AI, you will work directly with clients to implement the OakNorth AI platform. You will be responsible for leading and ensuring successful delivery of client-side projects. Most importantly, you will be responsible for driving strong engagement across verticals within our clients’ organizations to facilitate a first-class end user experience.
You will be the key point of contact for your clients’ day-to-day needs throughout pilot phase and beyond, responsible for planning and delivery of tasks across the project life cycle. Furthermore, you will be called to support the Growth & Delivery team in all ongoing projects and deliverables as we continue to operate as one team.
- Be responsible for ensuring delivery of successful client-side implementations
- Develop a strong understanding of ONAI’s technology and processes
- Be able to quickly understand client requirements and workflows to determine optimal use, and potential enhancements, of the ONAI platform
- Develop warm professional relationships with ONAI platform end users to ensure the platform serves their needs
- Support the EMEA Growth & Delivery team across other implementations, internal projects, etc.
- Travel up to 60%
- MSc Degree
- Experience in tech, Financial Services or Sciences project management
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Sound judgement and composure in high pressure situations
- Make order out of chaos; you should have a proven track record of structuring unmanageable workloads into actionable priorities to ensure goals are achieved
- Sales experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- You must be a team player
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Passion for detail
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
- 3+ years of experience in a project management or technical analysis or client facing / account management role
- Fluency in English + 1 other language in: Hungarian, Croatian, German or Mandarin
Thank you very much for your interest in OakNorth Analytical Intelligence. We are happy to consider you for roles within our group of companies. If we can identify a match between your skill set and our immediate recruiting needs, please expect to hear from us very soon. If we are unable to identify a fit in the near term, please note that we intend to retain the data you send to us so we may contact you in the future.