OakNorth Analytical Intelligence – Artificial Intelligence
With close to $4bn in loans flowing through its systems, OakNorth AI is the leading player in the bespoke mid-sized loans segment, and has partnered with lending institutions around the world to unlock this under-served market.
OakNorth Analytical Intelligence (ON AI) is a FinTech platform unlocking the under-served and underestimated market for bespoke loans to SMEs. It does this by leveraging data, machine learning and technology to make a previously unprofitable market segment highly attractive. By deploying our platform globally, we are growing our footprint within the financial services industry and helping our clients reach previously untapped market segments.
The company was founded by Rishi Khosla and Joel Perlman, serial entrepreneurs, who proved the concept for OakNorth Analytical Intelligence via OakNorth - a bank they founded in 2015 to address the mid-market funding gap in the UK. The bank became profitable after just 11 months and within a period of less than two years, has grown its loan book to $1.7bn. The group is the fastest in European history to become a unicorn (30 months from inception) and counts GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, among its investors. The management team has backgrounds from leading tech and financial institutions such as Palantir Technologies, Amazon, Apple, Intel and Goldman Sachs.
We are looking for data scientists who will discover credit relevant insights about companies around the world and automate their own analysis.
- Play a critical role in ONAI’s credit analysis capabilities
- Work with diverse datasets to uncover insight that will shape credit analysis
- Work within a world-class global team
- 2+ years work experience
- B.S., Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field from a top university
- Mastery of a programming language such as Python, C++ or Java
- Experience with statistical learning theory
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Mastery of machine learning algorithms
- Strong understanding of machine learning procedures such as cross-validation and feature generation
Thank you very much for your interest in OakNorth Analytical Intelligence. We are happy to consider you for roles within our group of companies. If we can identify a match between your skill set and our immediate recruiting needs, please expect to hear from us very soon. If we are unable to identify a fit in the near term, please note that we intend to retain the data you send to us so we may contact you in the future.