OakNorth Analytical Intelligence – Product Development
With close to $4bn in loans flowing through its systems, OakNorth AI is the leading player in the bespoke mid-sized loans segment, and has partnered with lending institutions around the world to unlock this under-served market.
OakNorth Analytical Intelligence (ON AI) is a FinTech platform unlocking the under-served and underestimated market for bespoke loans to SMEs. It does this by leveraging data, machine learning and technology to make a previously unprofitable market segment highly attractive. By deploying our platform globally, we are growing our footprint within the financial services industry and helping our clients reach previously untapped market segments.
The company was founded by Rishi Khosla and Joel Perlman, serial entrepreneurs, who proved the concept for OakNorth Analytical Intelligence via OakNorth - a bank they founded in 2015 to address the mid-market funding gap in the UK. The bank became profitable after just 11 months and within a period of less than two years, has grown its loan book to $1.7bn. The group is the fastest in European history to become a unicorn (30 months from inception) and counts GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, among its investors. The management team has backgrounds from leading tech and financial institutions such as Palantir Technologies, Amazon, Apple, Intel and Goldman Sachs.
ONAI is hiring a Senior Product Manager to work within the product team and alongside the Director of Product.
In this role, you will help orchestrate product development, articulate features and releases with internal and external customers, and help plan upcoming releases.
This is a particularly exciting opportunity as it is the first Product Management role for the company, and therefore comes with a very high degree of ownership and responsibility.
Below are some of the things we're looking for in this role. If you don't exactly fit the criteria but are interested, please get in touch - we're more interested in potential and drive rather than ticking all the boxes.
- Defining the product strategy and roadmap with the team
- Coordinate with a large range of users to establish user feedback and stories for future releases of the product
- Define and measure product metrics to track our growth and progress
- Build a deep understanding of user workflows and articulate this to the engineering team
- Communicating release status and updates to other teams, including senior management
- Product documentation and user guides
- A high degree of empathy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starting and able to work in a busy environment
- Some technical knowledge
- Previous experience in an early stage tech startup
- Critical thinking, happy to challenge the status quo
Thank you very much for your interest in OakNorth Analytical Intelligence. We are happy to consider you for roles within our group of companies. If we can identify a match between your skill set and our immediate recruiting needs, please expect to hear from us very soon. If we are unable to identify a fit in the near term, please note that we intend to retain the data you send to us so we may contact you in the future.