Director, Growth & Delivery
OakNorth Analytical Intelligence – Growth & Delivery
With close to $4bn in loans flowing through its systems, OakNorth AI is the leading player in the bespoke mid-sized loans segment, and has partnered with lending institutions around the world to unlock this under-served market.
OakNorth Analytical Intelligence (ONAI) is a FinTech platform unlocking the under-served and underestimated market for bespoke loans to SMEs. It does this by leveraging data, machine learning and technology to make a previously unprofitable market segment highly attractive. By deploying our platform globally, we are growing our footprint within the financial services industry and helping our clients reach previously untapped market segments.
The company was founded by Rishi Khosla and Joel Perlman, serial entrepreneurs, who proved the concept for OakNorth Analytical Intelligence via OakNorth - a bank they founded in 2015 to address the mid-market funding gap in the UK. The bank became profitable after just 11 months and within a period of less than two years, has grown its loan book to $1.7bn. The group is the fastest in European history to become a unicorn (30 months from inception) and counts GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, among its investors. The management team has backgrounds from leading tech and financial institutions such as Palantir Technologies, Amazon, Apple, Intel and Goldman Sachs.
- Be 100% new business focused to start; own growth, development and account management of leads, distributing work streams across sales team and ensuring delivery goals are met
- Target commercial banks and drive the full sales cycle from initial lead generation through to closing the sale at decision-maker (CEO / Board) level
- Focus on EMEA (UK based) - limited international travel across US and APAC
- A hunter sales ethics with strong sales process; a proven closer
- VP / Director level FIG Banking experience, ideally covering US / European Regional and Commercial Banks
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Experience of selling into 'C’ level decision makers
- Proven capability to create territory / vertical go-to-market strategy and execution
- Excellent face-to-face presentation skills
Thank you very much for your interest in OakNorth Analytical Intelligence. We are happy to consider you for roles within our group of companies. If we can identify a match between your skill set and our immediate recruiting needs, please expect to hear from us very soon. If we are unable to identify a fit in the near term, please note that we intend to retain the data you send to us so we may contact you in the future.