Analyst, Credit Delivery (Croatian)
OakNorth Analytical Intelligence – Credit Delivery
With close to $4bn in loans flowing through its systems, OakNorth AI is the leading player in the bespoke mid-sized loans segment, and has partnered with lending institutions around the world to unlock this under-served market.
OakNorth Analytical Intelligence (ONAI) is a FinTech platform unlocking the under-served and underestimated market for bespoke loans to SMEs. It does this by leveraging data, machine learning and technology to make a previously unprofitable market segment highly attractive. By deploying our platform globally, we are growing our footprint within the financial services industry and helping our clients reach previously untapped market segments.
The company was founded by Rishi Khosla and Joel Perlman, serial entrepreneurs, who proved the concept for OakNorth Analytical Intelligence via OakNorth - a bank they founded in 2015 to address the mid-market funding gap in the UK. The bank became profitable after just 11 months and within a period of less than two years, has grown its loan book to $1.7bn. The group is the fastest in European history to become a unicorn (30 months from inception) and counts GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, among its investors. The management team has backgrounds from leading tech and financial institutions such as Palantir Technologies, Amazon, Apple, Intel and Goldman Sachs.
Analyst, Growth & Operations (Croatian)
We are ONAI. We are a FinTech focused on democratising lending worldwide via an advanced technology and lending platform. We started our operations in the UK and have since expanded to operate additional offices in the U.S. (New York) and Singapore. We are launching a credit, data, technology and language centre in London and may operate out of other locations in the future (Berlin is a potential target in late 2019). Our first hires will possess fluency in Croatian, Dutch, German and/or Hungarian and ideally a background in business/ general finance, or analytics/data. Prerequisites for joining include language skill, energy, aptitude, commitment and drive for continuous learning and development. If this describes you, please send us your CV!
Role includes ongoing training by the ONAI credit team.
- Serve as first point of contact for client enquiries regarding ONAI's credit analysis process
- Research local data sources and liaise with data vendors
- Assist the global credit team with local language documents involving translation
- Meet targets for reducing time spent on credit analysis, thereby improving credit outcomes
- Quality check credit papers to ensure that they correspond to the borrower documents
- Work with clients to investigate and integrate critical data sources, both internal and external
- Ensure clients’ internal data is correctly captured in a structured format and correctly maintained
- Understand and document clients’ credit analysis process and requirements for each industry sub sector
- Incorporate feedback from credit analysts and contribute towards improving the ONAI product
- Absolute fluency in English + Croation
- A bachelor’s degree and 0-3 years’ experience
- A conversant ability in financial/accounting terms and topics
- A background in business (ideally in credit/lending)
- A mindset of ownership and accountability
- The ability to communicate effectively with the global credit team
- An interest and aptitude in data, statistics, metrics, analysis and trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid research and problem-solving skills
- Solid Excel skills
Thank you very much for your interest in OakNorth Analytical Intelligence. We are happy to consider you for roles within our group of companies. If we can identify a match between your skill set and our immediate recruiting needs, please expect to hear from us very soon. If we are unable to identify a fit in the near term, please note that we intend to retain the data you send to us so we may contact you in the future.