Director, Data Partnerships
OakNorth Analytical Intelligence – Growth & Delivery
With close to $4bn in loans flowing through its systems, OakNorth AI is the leading player in the bespoke mid-sized loans segment, and has partnered with lending institutions around the world to unlock this under-served market.
OakNorth Analytical Intelligence (ON AI) is a FinTech platform unlocking the under-served and underestimated market for bespoke loans to SMEs. It does this by leveraging data, machine learning and technology to make a previously unprofitable market segment highly attractive. By deploying our platform globally, we are growing our footprint within the financial services industry and helping our clients reach previously untapped market segments.
The company was founded by Rishi Khosla and Joel Perlman, serial entrepreneurs, who proved the concept for OakNorth Analytical Intelligence via OakNorth - a bank they founded in 2015 to address the mid-market funding gap in the UK. The bank became profitable after just 11 months and within a period of less than two years, has grown its loan book to $1.7bn. The group is the fastest in European history to become a unicorn (30 months from inception) and counts GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, among its investors. The management team has backgrounds from leading tech and financial institutions such as Palantir Technologies, Amazon, Apple, Intel and Goldman Sachs.
Director, Data Partnerships
We are looking for a senior and highly experienced person to lead our data strategy and execution efforts globally.
- Play a critical role in further developing ONAI's value proposition as it relates to data. This includes understanding data gaps in ONAI's proposition, as well as monitoring the market and understanding “what’s out there” and determining whether it can be of value
- Develop strategies to capture the required data sets
- Execute on those strategies (which will entail closing “off market” deals with companies of all sorts)
- Facilitate the conversation between our data scientists/engineers and the counter party to ensure smooth deployment of the data sets
- A highly analytical skillset and approach to solving problems
- Strong intuitive business sense
- Proven experience dealing with “off market” deal-making capabilities
- Strong negotiation skills
- A deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in economics, computer science or equivalent analytical field
Thank you very much for your interest in OakNorth Analytical Intelligence. We are happy to consider you for roles within our group of companies. If we can identify a match between your skill set and our immediate recruiting needs, please expect to hear from us very soon. If we are unable to identify a fit in the near term, please note that we intend to retain the data you send to us so we may contact you in the future.