Ogden, UT /
HR – HR /
Hello potential future Oatly employee. It’s us, the original oatmilk company that started in Sweden back 30 or so years ago and has since expanded to the U.S. where we’ve continued growing at a rate such that we need more brilliant minds to come work with us to keep the momentum going and the oatmilk flowing.
Sustainability, health, and transparency are the core values that guide everything we do.
Basically, we exist to make it easy for people to eat better and live healthier lives without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process. If any of this resonates with you, then maybe you’d like work for Oatly, too. Now onto the formal stuff.
We are looking for a Site Administrator to join our team. This role will be responsible for supporting all site initiatives including but not limited to Human Resources, Training, site event planning and coordinating, receiving guests and more, depending on the day to day needs.
Here are the things we want to hire you to do:
- Perform administrative support tasks, including but not limited to ordering supplies, snacks for employees, receiving visitors, coordinating site events, dinners and lunches, and support HR leadership with job fairs and other tasks as assigned for growth and development
- Ability to help support and maintain safety, production, quality and warehouse personnel training matrices and documents
- Supporting the team with overflow request for incoming visitor scheduling and travel planning
- You love working with people and handling administrative work
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of tasks and can work with little supervision in prioritizing responsibilities
- Enjoys working with and utilizing technology and are superbly organized
- Energized by working in a fast-paced startup environment and learning new things every day
- Ability to maintain confidentiality while supporting upkeep of employee records for on-boarding and training
- Manage the vacation and overtime scheduling for the site
- Takes pride and ownership of being the first face of the organization by greeting visitors in a professional delightful manner
- Provide visitors with information and direct them accordingly
- Answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate party
- Process, sort, and route incoming and outgoing mail
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies, as necessary.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings
- Ability to remain calm while managing multiple priorities
- Taking initiative and be a self-starter to learn new task and welcome new opportunities to learn.
- Other duties as assigned
Here are the things we think you need:
- Must be 18 years or older with the ability to read, write and speak English specific to work instructions including but not limited to safety purposes
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma required
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting in hypergrowth environments
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
- Ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body
- Friendly, professional charismatic personality and take pride in the output of their contributions
- Bi-lingual is a plus but not required
And here’s another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality
You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up
Oatly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.