Azure Integration Developer
United States /
HR – IT /
Hello potential future Oatly employee. It’s us, the original oatmilk company that started in Sweden back 25 or so years ago and has since expanded to the U.S. where we’ve continued growing at a rate such that we need more brilliant minds to come work with us to keep the momentum going and the oatmilk flowing.
Sustainability, health, and transparency are the core values that guide everything we do.
Basically, we exist to make it easy for people to eat better and live healthier lives without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process. If any of this resonates with you, then maybe you’d like to work for Oatly, too. Now onto the formal stuff.
We are looking for an Azure Integration Developer to join our team. This role is based remotely in the US, supporting US based teams but will be part of the global integration group. You will be responsible for integrating new systems, managing & maintaining them. You will be a key member in developing a global integration strategy. You will report directly to the VP of Infrastructure Operations who is based globally but have a dotted line into the US based Tech leader.
Here are the things we want to hire you to do:
- As an Azure Integration Developer, you will be responsible for integrating new systems, managing, and ongoing maintenance
- Responsible for the integration and support of US applications and services
- Involved in all phases of the projects, from requirements specification to implementation and testing
- Work closely with the team of integration developers and architects globally
Here are the things we think you need:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in practical experience
- Must have 2+ years working as an integration developer
- Experience with Azure architecture and implementation
- Development experience in C#, .NET Core and .NET Framework
- Development of Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions
- Knowledge of Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Grid and Azure API Management
- Strong experience in Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery environment
- Experience in maximizing value of cloud technologies
It´s a plus if you have..
- Certified in Microsoft Azure Developer Associate (AZ-204)
- Experience with CI/CD and ITIL
- Experience with Visual studios & Visual studio code
- Experience with Postman
- Experience with Windows Powershell ISE
And here’s another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
- You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
- You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality
- You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
- You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up
- You enjoy sharing your quirkiness and talents with your coworkers
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us, like providing flexible vacation for starters, really great benefits with 100% medical coverage, genuinely great coworkers who want to see the company and each other succeed, a start-up vibe with an established company history, and a fridge full of the best non-dairy alternative in the world for your enjoyment.
The salary for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to geographic location, internal equity, experience, education, specialty, and training. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. Compensation may also include bonus, commission, or equity as applicable. For the state of Colorado only, our good faith estimate of the starting pay for this role is $100,000.
Oatly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.