Palmerston North /
Product Development – Objective /
Objective is a leading provider of information and process governance software solutions with a strong global presence. Our Palmerston North lab, with one of the largest development teams in the region, is housed in an award-winning facility and is a true center of excellence.
We are seeking motivated technical leaders or architects to join us as a Development Manager for our product, Objective Build. This project is poised to revolutionize the construction industry and offers a unique opportunity for experienced professionals to lead complex software development projects, deliver new products and features, and support existing customers.
If you have a passion for software development, a proven track record of delivering high-quality results, and are ready for a new challenge, we'd love to hear from you!
What your day will look like
- Lead and motivate a team of 6-8 software engineers and QA analysts.
- Plan and deliver software development projects.
- Contribute to product strategy and make technical decisions
- Improve Agile development processes and implement best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments to deliver customer solutions.
- Build relationships with local software development community and institutions to enhance company profile.
- Mentor team members, manage performance and create personal development plans.
What skills you will need
- Proven leadership skills.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Experience in leading teams delivering complex software projects.
- Ability to build creative and product-focused teams.
- Strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
- Analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
At Objective, we believe in hiring the best and brightest individuals who are passionate about their work and delivering innovative solutions. We understand that not everyone may meet all of the requirements listed, but we still encourage you to apply. Our aim is to create an inclusive and flexible work environment that fosters creativity and allows talented individuals to thrive.
Join our team of experts who are making a difference in the software industry and become a part of a supportive and inclusive culture at Objective.
Our dynamic and flexible work environment is the perfect place to unleash your full potential. Apply now and be a part of something big!