San Francisco /
Customer Success – Customer Success Team /
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of customer interactions, extract actionable interaction and sentiment insights and streamline workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every interaction with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 160 customers and partners, including National Debt Relief, Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We are seeking an Onboarding Manager who will be required to project manage, deliver virtual/onsite training of the web app and build out use-cases discovered during the onboarding of new and existing customers. The Onboarding Manager is responsible for creating and delivering effective training in both a classroom environment and in small group training. The Onboarding Manager will need to quickly learn and understand the customer’s business objectives to lead the customer’s onboarding to a successful handoff to the CSM. A successful candidate should have strong project management and communication skills.
- Lead a customer program team through a multi-week implementation involving business discovery, technical setup, and user training.
- Create value-based adoption goals that set the Customer up for a successful launch
- Manage multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks while escalating effectively as appropriate
- Drive urgency and action into the project timelines, internally and externally
- Using effective techniques/methodology of customer training ( facilitating stand-up training, to include Train the Trainer sessions virtual and or onsite sessions)
- Create change management tactics that apply to a customer’s culture
- Build rapport and motivate individuals to meet specific goals highlighted during the Onboarding Discovery
- Provide a professional, creative, energetic and thorough training experience
- 2 years of work experience implementing SaaS software, preferably for a call center environment
- 3-4 years of work experience in a call center, preferably with a training background
- Comfort in user-centered communications and facilitating technical problem solving
- Basic understanding of Speech analytics and Quality management software and processes
- Experience in a customer-facing role with clear deliverables and stakeholder management
-Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
-Generous vacation and parental leave policies
-401K plan to save for your future
-WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
-Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai. Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home through May 2021.