Technical Support Engineer
Salt Lake City /
Customer Success – Customer Success Team /
Observe.AI is on a mission to transform contact centers by turning every agent into your best brand representative.
With its Voice AI Platform, which leverages the latest Speech and Natural Language Processing technologies, the world's top brands quality-check 100% of calls, ensure compliance, and turn agents into top performers through targeted coaching.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, Tripadvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
As a Technical Support Engineer at Observe.AI, you will help create a world-class customer experience for our customers which in turn will make them raving fans of the product. Through your technical expertise and experience you will help drive a “customer first” mindset with every customer interaction. You will prioritize customer requests using our ticket system (Zendesk) and will take lead creating customer facing documentation (Zendesk Guide) striving to deflect tickets through proactive knowledge articles. You will use your proficiency in customer service and technical acumen to ensure high level objectives and KPIs are met. You will also be an active participant in our bottoms up culture, participating in project planning and scoping best practices for the team.
You thrive in ambiguity and enjoy solving challenges that haven’t been solved before, bringing your customer love attitude to Observe.AI. We’re on a rocketship; be ready to roll up your sleeves and build something lasting and great!
- Provide efficient and accurate technical support for Observe.AI’s product to ensure customer satisfaction
- Improve deflection rate of engineering based escalations by increasing support technical acumen and owning engineering tasks over time
- Become the liaison with Engineering to escalate bugs, outages and product requests
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Onboarding and Product to drive outstanding customer experience
- Analyze where users are getting stuck and provide potential workarounds + KB articles
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve team processes
- Provide support for integrations including: Telephony Platform, Web Conferencing, API, Salesforce and other 3rd party integrations
- Driving a “customer first” mindset to the team and collaborators
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- 2+ years as a Technical Support Engineer on a B2B SaaS Support team
- 3+ years experience in SaaS Customer Success, Support or ServicesWorking technical knowledge of SaaS applications, cloud integrations and architecture
- Experience with Customer Support tech stack (i.e. Zendesk, Freshdesk, PagerDuty, OpsGenie, Atlassian StatusPage, JIRA, Confluence, GetFeedback)
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while still executing on high level objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsProven track record of demonstrated ability to dive into the weeds and find out solutions
- Technical support experience with Dialer/Telephony/Web Conferencing platforms such as Outreach, Dialpad, Genesys, 8x8, TalkDesk, 3CLogic and Five9
- Experience with Engineering apps: AWS, MongoDB, Loggly, Azure, GCP, New Relic, BitBucket, Github, Jenkins
- You understand the CCaaS industry and how to balance contact center practices with modern technology (Bonus points if you know what a BPO vs a Reseller is!)
Preferred Qualifications --
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Generous vacation and parental leave policies
- 401K plan to save for your future
- WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
- Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Voice AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing..