Senior Product Designer
San Francisco /
Product – Design Team /
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of customer interactions, extract actionable interaction and sentiment insights and streamline workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every interaction with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017,Observe.AIis led with action and innovation, a people-first mindset, and a culture of transparency. Observe.AIis trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, Tripadvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator,Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer who finds joy in distilling complex problems into thoughtful experiences and cares deeply about their customers’ purpose. We’re looking for those who naturally do their best work when collaborating with engineering, product, marketing.
We celebrate the diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
- Working iteratively, exploring and refining concepts, converging to a solution, weighing feasibility & scope with your team.
- Use storytelling, facilitation, and insights to create empathy with our customers and guide your product team.
- Collaborate closely with Design and Product Leadership to define features that contribute to your product area’s overall direction.
- Work with product management, engineering, product marketing, machine learning teams to create holistic end-to-end experiences.
- Represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, give feedback and ensure that our user experience is high-quality.
- Advocating for our diverse customer base with research that helps frame understanding and knowing our users
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience designing exceptional enterprise-class applications, and you naturally look for ways to unify the user experience across multiple products and platforms.
- Your portfolio showcases experience in human-centered design, customer focus, and a strong foundation in information architecture and interaction design.
- You’ve crafted simple solutions out of complex problems with an awareness of product-market fit and an eye for detail.
- You have a “learn by experimentation” mindset and can guide designs to ensure your work supports a strategic goal.
- Expertise in Figma for UX/UI design and prototyping.
- Have experience designing within and evolving a design system
- Emotional intelligence to think through design problems with partners and arrive at thoughtful and surprising solutions. Compassion and confidence in regards to giving and receiving feedback. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Plus: Experience designing for products that utilize automation, machine learning.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Generous vacation and parental leave policies
- 401K plan to save for your future
- WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
- Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai. Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
With the spread of COVID-10 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AIemployees are currently working from home through May 2021.