Senior Brand Designer
San Francisco /
Product – Design Team /
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of customer interactions, extract actionable interaction and sentiment insights and streamline workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every interaction with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017,Observe.AIis led with action and innovation, a people-first mindset, and a culture of transparency. Observe.AIis trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, Tripadvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator,Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India.
We’re looking for a Senior Brand Designer to shape the future of the Observe.AI brand as we continue to scale. We are looking for a designer to develop, drive, execute creative strategies, and move fast and iterate in an agile environment. We welcome all people.
We celebrate the diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
- You will oversee and lead the creative approach and execute high-quality creative work on campaigns and projects with multiple deliverables.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to deliver beautiful and communicative content.
- Recommend and help evolve the brand identity to be articulated better within our brand guidelines.
- Work with marketing, product, and designers to advocate and facilitate brand design, ensuring all customer-facing work furthers the brand and overall creative direction.
- Maintain brand consistency while looking for ways to elevate the brand keeping it fresh and innovative.
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience designing the brand for enterprise-class products. You know how to execute a brand design strategy and to set strategic design goals.
- Your portfolio demonstrates strong conceptual thinking, impeccable craft across online and offline media, and strong graphic design fundamentals.
- You’ve worked on or led a brand identity redesign process, extending to brand guidelines, including product, marketing, advertising, social, events, communications, and internal use.
- Emotional intelligence to think through design problems with partners and arrive at thoughtful and surprising solutions. Compassion and confidence in regards to giving and receiving feedback. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Experience in motion graphics or illustration a plus.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Generous vacation and parental leave policies
- 401K plan to save for your future
- WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
- Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai. Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
With the spread of COVID-10 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AIemployees are currently working from home through May 2021.