Chief of Staff
San Francisco /
Leadership – Office of the CEO /
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of customer interactions, extract actionable interaction and sentiment insights and streamline workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every interaction with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 160 customers and partners, including National Debt Relief, Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We are looking for an aspiring business leader to join the team as our first Chief of Staff to the CEO. In this high-visibility role, you will partner with the CEO and the executive team to ensure effective decision-making, execution and communication strategies are deployed across Observe.AI. We're looking for someone with experience in change management, operations and strategy. You’ll become an extension of the CEO and executive leadership team ensuring their time and attention are focused on the highest impact initiatives.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
- Act as a go-to liason, helping the CEO execute the company’s highest priorities on a given day or week while working on longer term special projects and strategic initiatives
- Serve as a thought partner to the CEO, standing in during meetings and speaking on their behalf when necessary
- Lead special projects including new product areas, buyer and seller side M&A, geo expansion, etc.
- Build and run cadence for Exec meetings, board meetings and leadership offsites
- Establish operational cadence of the business by bring all the data and metrics in common set of dashboard for the executive team
- Structure company wide communication delivered in bi-weekly All Hands/Weekly CEO updates/Goal updates
- Communicate with investors while helping to prepare board decks, investment decks, executive presentations and other high-value collateral
- 4+ years of experience as a start-up Chief of Staff or similar role such as bizOps, Strategy and Finance.
- MBA preferred but not required
- Ability to navigate through and communicate complex ideas effectively - verbally, in writing, and presentations
- Advanced decision-making skills, including ability to be proactive and adapt quickly
- Strong people and thought leadership; ability to develop, mentor and coach others
- Ability to thrive in an action-oriented, fast paced, cross regional, diverse, and dynamic work environment
-Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
-Generous vacation and parental leave policies
-401K plan to save for your future
-WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
-Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home through May 2021.