Director of Product Management
San Francisco /
Product – Product Team /
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of calls and streamline quality assurance workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every call with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017, Observe.AI is led with action and innovation, a customer first mindset, and a culture of transparency. Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, Tripadvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India.
We are seeking a driven and entrepreneurial-minded Product Leader to join as our Director of Product Management at Observe.AI. As the Director of Product Management at Observe.AI you will lead new product initiatives to differentiate Observe.AI in a competitive market. You will leverage all of your product management experience to bring innovative Voice AI capabilities to the call center user, and help the Engineering teams to turn vision into reality. If you are looking to make an impact in an early stage startup, and have passion for solving problems for an intuitive user experience, this is the opportunity for you.
- Design, implement and support a best in class SaaS application for Voice AI
- Act as the voice of the user by building deep customer understanding via meetings, surveys, analytics, beta testing and usability research with the results summarized in personas that connects customer needs to the solutions
- Analyze the market to assess the new product opportunity through a business case analysis lens
- Drive the product planning & release timetable in coordination with the Head of Product Management, CTO, Chief Data Scientist, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing
- Author roadmaps, epics, user stories and use cases, functional and nonfunctional requirements, and acceptance criteria to clearly define and communicate new services and features
- Define the metrics to ship with your features to measure usage and other success indicators, monitor metrics, and determine if the work is successful
- Lead agile cross-functional teams to bring new features and services to marketReview, edit and manage the technical documentation cycle
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to prepare release and launch materials, author blog posts, and host webinars when appropriate
- Build awareness of market, technology and competitive trends; prepare detailed competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Engage with our user community to understand their needs and design new Getting Started Guides, How-Tos and Quick Starts and workflows to unlock their potential
- 5+ years as a Sr. Product Manager, or Director of Product Management experience
- Experience as a product manager delivering B2B software bringing new products with value propositions to market
- Experience designing and managing customer centric UI / UX process and apps
- Experience with telephony routing technologies, speech analytics software and/or call center software (a plus)
- Computer Science degree or professional experience as a software engineer and/or MBA (a plus)
- Familiarity with Call Center, CRM, Marketing and/or Video Content platforms (a plus)
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Generous vacation and parental leave policies
- 401K plan to save for your future
- WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
- Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Regarding COVID-19: With the spread of COVID-10 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home through the end of 2020.