Customer Support & Implementation –  Customer Support /
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
About the Team
The Speech Analytics delivery team is a fast growing team helping our customers maximize the value from their Observe.AI platform, enabling them to drive powerful impact and build a best in class program.
What you’ll do day to day
- Understand the quality evaluation forms of our pilot and proof of concept customers and configure trackable points of interest from these evaluation forms into the Observe.AI dashboard in order to augment & automate customer quality assurance processes
- Automate scoring for evaluation forms through configuring speech analytics tools
- Audit and resolve accuracy issues of voice analytics data to reduce false readings
- Provide thought leadership and help refresh speech analytic configurations
- Learn each customer's business processes and KPIs to determine how interaction analytics can be used to improve them
- Collaborate and assist customer business leaders to identify, plan and execute their company's strategic analytical objectives utilizing Observe.AI's voice analytics tools
- Work with customers to ensure that each business initiative is supported by a strong value story
- Anticipate and identify issues & conflicts to diffuse potential problems and, if necessary, provide an escalation path to ensure swift resolution of customer issue
- Discover unique areas of interest for each customer and tie those metrics to measurable ROI
What you’ll bring to the role
- 2-5 years of experience
- Experience working with speech analytic tools to identify key points of interests within contact center interactions
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with other internal team members to ensure resolution of problems
- Understanding of the contact center industry and common KPIs
- Project management skills to manage expectations and communicate the priorities, status, and progress of projects to stakeholders
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and team player in a technology driven environment
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Excellent medical insurance options and free online doctor consultations
Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act
Generous holidays (National and Festive) recognition and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support your continuous learning journey and professional development
Fun events to build culture across the organization
Flexible benefit plans for tax exemptions (i.e. Meal card, PF, etc.)
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.