Head of Implementations
San Francisco /
Customer Success – Customer Success Team /
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of customer interactions, extract actionable interaction and sentiment insights and streamline workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every interaction with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 160 customers and partners, including National Debt Relief, Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India. For more information, visitwww.observe.ai.
We are seeking a Head of Implementations to manage a fast-growing team of onboarding managers. In this role, you will be responsible for owning fast implementations of our new customers and evolving the strategy of the team as we scale. You will report to the VP of Customer Success.
You are a builder who is keenly interested in defining a new strategy for Implementations that fits the market Observe.AI is serving. You are passionate about the intersection of a rapidly developing technology and making it simple for all users in a Contact Center to easily adopt. You are eager to learn, hungry to grow, and dedicated to building a world-class team.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Up to 40% Travel (post-COVID) for customer visits required.
- Manage a team of 4 Onboarding Managers with room to grow in 2021
- Hire & select the appropriate talent to scale with Observe.AI’s growth
- Own & drive team targets around speed of adoption, customer satisfaction, and quality of deployments
- Advise your team of Onboarding Managers on effective customer project management, handling escalations and being a leadership-level sponsor on key customers
- Interact effectively with the executive team on risks, key milestones reached, and escalations when needed
- Collaborate effectively with the Heads of CSM, Support and Integrations to build a seamless customer experience across the journey touchpoints
- Review new customer deals and advise Onboarding team on best approach for successful deployment + use cases
- Provide prioritization and feedback on Product Roadmap needs from an Implementations perspective
- Own & drive vision for where Implementations team will evolve in 2021 and beyond, solicit and enable Onboarding Managers to lead some of these projects successfully
- Previous experience people managing an Onboarding or Implementation team for an Enterprise SaaS company (1+ years)
- 2+ years directly project managing customer implementations for SaaS productsExperience with SFTP/API Integrations preferred
- Demonstrated ability managing customer expectations with ambiguous or fast-moving product roadmap development
- Experience servicing Financial Services, Retail Operations, Customer Support, Phone-based Sales industries preferredExperience in a pioneering-technology startup preferred
-Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
-Generous vacation and parental leave policies401K plan to save for your future
-WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai. Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home through May 2021.