Senior Digital Marketing Manager
San Francisco /
Product – Marketing Team /
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of customer interactions, extract actionable interaction and sentiment insights and streamline workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every interaction with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 160 customers and partners, including National Debt Relief, Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We are looking for a candidate to join our Growth team to help drive our digital marketing strategies - creating growth campaigns and executing our paid acquisition strategies. An ideal candidate would have extensive experience in B2B SaaS demand marketing, can execute on lead generation strategies, demonstrate proficiency in running ABM strategy, SEM and paid social campaigns, webinars, and marketing automation platforms (Hubspot a plus!)
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
- Develops and executes full-funnel digital marketing projects; measuring and documenting all actions and steps taken along the way.
- Manage SEM program execution, most notably Adwords, including ad copy writing, ad design, and targeting/calibration/pacing.
- Manage execution of ABM and brand awareness advertising platforms, including ad copywriting, ad design, and audience building. Work with Metadata.io, DemandBase, or 6Sense a plus! Work with Account Teams (AEs, SDRs, CSMs) to craft one-to-one tailored programs that nurture top accounts from prospecting to close to expansion.
- Own launching new marketing landing pages and form management.
- Work with our content marketing team to host webinars and drive attendance, and drive post-webinar registrations.
- Be the first point of contact for the design team on the testing of creatives and conceptsReport out regularly on how each channel is performing in driving inbound leads, MQLs, and SQLs and at what cost.
- Proactively think of new digital channels to test, propose a budget and time frame, and measure results on those tests.
- Manages and executes on the digital aspect of non-digital-first projects, like having landing pages up for conferences, speaking proposals, and webinars.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Hands-on management and optimization of paid customer acquisition channels: SEM, Social/Display Ads.
- Not just strong analytical skills and digital marketing experience, but the ability to write copy and conceive creative.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Generous vacation and parental leave policies
- 401K plan to save for your future
- WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
- Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
-Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
-Generous vacation and parental leave policies
-401K plan to save for your future
-WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
-Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai. Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home through May 2021.