Software Development Engineer
San Francisco or Seattle /
Engineering – Real Time Team /
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of calls and streamline quality assurance workflows.
With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every call with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017, Observe.AI is led with action and innovation, a customer first mindset, and a culture of transparency.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, TripAdvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India.
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer at Observe AI. In this role Real-time Services team is looking for individuals who would like to come and learn and contribute to our AI based call automation solution.
On a day-to-day basis, you'll be part of a small, close-knit team of engineers that are incredibly technical, agile, and highly collaborative. You will be working on a new initiative to build a real-time Call Automation solutions with the help of AI-based technologies, which provides new self-service options over the phone using a Virtual Agent. Initial duties will include building the core integration platform with CCaaS and On-Prem Contact Center solutions to stream real-time media.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar quantitative field, or 4+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as C/C++or Java including object-oriented design
- Hands on experience with SIP, RTP, WebRTC, TCP/IP and using AWS services.
- Experience taking a role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience in Real-time Services like Unified Communications or Contact Center solutions
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Experience in driving systemic operational improvements
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Generous vacation and parental leave policies
- 401K plan to save for your future
- WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
- Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
If you're as passionate as we are about building services which has low latency and highly reliable real-time services and making the Observe.AI platform increasingly awesome for our customers, we'd love to chat with you!
We're seeking highly talented, driven and motivated engineers with big ideas, who are also obsessed with delivering new, intuitive, engaging, and efficient media and AI services to our customers, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Voice AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Regarding COVID-19: With the spread of COVID-10 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home through the end of 2020.
For more details please visit: