Vice President of People
San Francisco /
Leadership – Office of the CEO /
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of customer interactions, extract actionable interaction and sentiment insights and streamline workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every interaction with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 160 customers and partners, including National Debt Relief, Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We are seeking a dynamic VP of People at Observe AI who will lead Human Resources, Recruiting, Employee Development, People & Workplace Operations. The right individual will bring leadership and human capital expertise to proactively position the organization to scale.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
- Business partnership and advisory. Work in close partnership with the executive team to develop and execute our talent strategy across the organization.
- Strategic planning. Develop a roadmap to lead the HR function through rapid growth and ensure that the people, systems and processes necessary to scale are in place.
- HR operations and employee relations. Oversee daily HR operations to ensure that employees are appropriately set up to succeed in their roles.
- Talent Acquisition and employer branding. Partner with Recruiting and Marketing to create a compelling employer brand.
- Learning and manager enablement. Oversee ongoing development of our talented workforce, designing for ongoing learning and supporting internal mobility as we scale.
- Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. Oversee the execution of our DEIB strategy, ensuring that the workforce is educated, engaged and actively building a culture of belonging for all.
- Compensation and benefits. Support our employees through ensuring competitive compensation and benefits that are aligned with our business strategy.
- Scaled a global company through 500+ employees
- 10+ years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience
- (S)PHRca, GPHR, or SHRM-(S)CP Certification (value add!)
- Been a trusted partner to the executive team and a gracious mentor to your direct reports
- Identified and developed strategies to address areas of opportunity regarding culture, learning and development, performance management and HR processes
-Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
-Generous vacation and parental leave policies
-401K plan to save for your future
-WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
-Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home through May 2021.