Product – Design Team /
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of calls and streamline quality assurance workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every call with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017, Observe.AI is led with action
and innovation, a customer first mindset, and a culture of transparency.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, TripAdvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India.
We are seeking a Product Designer at Observe AI. In this role we are looking for talented designer who will will be responsible for designing all our early-stage products and will be working with our Design Lead and Product Lead to create and maintain these products.
1. Translate vision, feedback and ideas into shippable product designs.
2. Reduce, simplify, distill.
3. See features through from ideas on paper to implementation.
4. Work closely with other designers, product managers and engineers.
5. Ensure everything we ship meets our standards of quality.
6. Collaborate with our Design Lead to build design standards and practices.
7. Guide product research and usability testing.
8. Understand and improve our design processes.
9. Contribute feedback regularly towards improving our company.
The right person is better than the right set of experiences, these are the traits we’ve identified make great additions to our team.
1. You work empirically & iteratively.
2. Your feedback is thoughtful and straightforward.
3. 2+ years of experience solving complex product design problems.
4. Comfortable prototyping at varying levels of fidelity.
5. Strong technical communication skills and understanding of software development processes.
7. You have an interest in automation, machine learning and making human-computer interaction simple.
8. Excited by ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development
1. Experience using Figma/Framer.
2. Ability to prototype your designs in working code.
3. Experience in design for enterprise grade, B2B SaaS products.
4. Experience acting as a researcher.
5. Familiarity with speech recognition, machine learning.
6. Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share, Blogs, Twitter,
Dribbble, Medium, Instagram, GitHub.
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Voice AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe.AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
With the spread of COVID-10 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home through the end of 2020.
For more details please visit