Engineering – Engineering Team /
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of customer interactions, extract actionable interaction and sentiment insights and streamline workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every interaction with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017, Observe.AI is led with action and innovation, a customer first mindset, and a culture of transparency.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 160 customers and partners, including National Debt Relief, Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
About the Role:
As an Engineering Manager in the Analyze and Reporting space in Product Engineering, you will have a great impact on shaping up the client facing space of the product for reporting. You will work with Product Managers, Architects and Engineers & come up with the product roadmap and solutions. You will lead the development and delivery of a scalable, secure and multi-tenant cloud platform that is responsible for catering to real time as well as non-real time reporting systems of the product. You will deal with huge volumes of data and create systems that would be able to scale heavily with growing needs.
About the Team:
The team consists of sharp engineers ranging from 1-8 years of experience, with some engineers having spent over 2 years with us & seen the company and systems evolve to where we are now. Love for a fast-paced working environment along with focus on quality and healthy competition has been a distinct quality of our engineers.
· You would work towards the development of engineers on the team and help them advance in their career - regular one on ones, helping them make right decisions and guiding them among making other people manager decisions.
· Work with Product Managers to help define the roadmap and work with engineers and architects to design services/components and own the plan for execution.
· Own the processes for the team and be responsible for driving the high-quality engineering culture within the team.
· In addition, work with stakeholders such as the UI team, Design team, L1/L2 support team.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (alumnus from IIT, NITs, BITS) with 7+ years of experience in building large scale products.
· Experience of directly managing a team of at least 5 members.
· Good technical experience, curiosity and an ambition to grow.
· Experience with startup cultures in the past and has shown growth.
· Expertise in Java and Spring or other relevant frameworks. Knowledge in Container Management tools (docker-swarm, Kubernetes) is a plus.
· Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
· Good knowledge in at-least one of the sql or no-sql databases: Postgres, mongodb, cassandra, redis.
· Good knowledge in queue (rabbitmq, kafka, etc), cache (ehcache, memcache) Strong knowledge of design patterns.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
With the spread of COVID-10 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home at least through the end of May 2021.
For more details please visit: