EM / Sr. EM - Machine Learning
Machine Learning – ML Team /
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of calls and streamline quality assurance workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every call with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017, Observe.AI is led with action and innovation, a customer first mindset, and a culture of transparency.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, TripAdvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India.
We are seeking a (Sr. EM / EM – Machine Learning) at Observe AI. In this role, we are looking for talented and self-driven individuals to join a high-impact team at the core of Observe.AI's mission to build the next generation voice AI products for Contact Center. This role will involve mentoring and guiding the team in building ML and Deep learning systems from scratch to achieve high accuracies with low latencies at scale.
Below mentioned are the key responsibilities and qualifications for this role:
● Lead the ML or Sr. ML Engineers working on Observe.AI products
● Contribute to Observe.AI Voice & NLP platform development
● Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to deliver AI solutions in our products
● Work with Deployment and Testing teams to enable model deployments on production environment
● Understand overall product architecture and identify computing needs for ML pipelines
● Partner with annotators to create large data resources to train ML or Deep learning models
● Build ML and Deep learning platform expertise in the ML/DS team
● Expand the ML/DS team further as per the product needs
● Bachelors or Master’s degree in CS/EE from IITs or other premier institute
● Strong fundamentals in Statistics, Machine learning, Natural language processing (NLP)/Speech processing
● 8+ years of industry experience in ML and Deep learning based solutions.
● People management experience, should’ve have managed a team of 8+ ML Engineer
● Experience with developing NLP (e.g. Text classification, Sentiment analysis, Entity recognizer, Dialog systems) or Speech processing (e.g. Speech recognition, Speaker diarization & verification, Text-to-speech) products
● Hands on experience with NLP or Speech processing tools such as: NLTK, CoreNLP, ESPNet, and Kaldi
● Experience with ML and Deep learning libraries such as: Scikit Learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch
● Experience developing products on AWS or Google Cloud Services or Azure
● Demonstrable proficiency in Python, Shell scripting and C/Java
● Excellent communication and collaborative skills
● Plus: Experience with Big Data and Distributed computing technologies such as Hadoop, Spark
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Voice AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
With the spread of COVID-10 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home through the end of 2020.
For more details please visit