Customer Success Manager
Salt Lake City, Utah /
Customer Success – Customer Success /
Be part of the Contact Center Industry Disruption with Observe.AI
Observe.AI is an Intelligent Workforce Platform that transforms contact centers by embedding AI into 100% of customer conversations, optimizing agent performance, and automating repeatable processes that drive revenue and retention. With Observe.AI, contact centers can surface intelligence across every interaction, giving employees highly accurate, actionable feedback using baked-in coaching and evaluation workflows, and improve key business metrics across every customer touchpoint.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to be responsible for solution adoption, empowering Contact Centers to deploy tools that can change their day to day, and drive customer retention.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist in driving process change and product adoption through change management, executive level relationships, project management, and training enablement
- Monitoring customer health across the customer journey and taking data driven actions to influence the right behavior
- Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews at an executive level to demonstrate qualitative and quantitative value
- Championing and owning customer retention and partnering with Account Managers on upsells
- Advocating for customer needs and educate them on adopting new features as we continue to enhance the product
- Confidently working in an ambiguous environment -- we are a fast moving startup!
- Collaborating internally and externally to solve pain points for your customer
- Providing key contributions to help grow and scale our Customer Success organization
Who You Are:
- 2-4+ years of experiencing owning clients in a CSM capacity for a SaaS solution, with proof of value add
- You can tell us how you uncover your customers business needs, and align usage of your SaaS product to meet those needs
- Eager to learn, try new things, and take calculated risks - for great impact, reward, and fulfillment!
- Data-driven, process oriented individual who can point to ways you’ve up-leveled the product / process and people in your professional experience past
What we Offer:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Flexible PTO Generous holiday (federal and wellness) recognition and parental leave policies
- 401K plan to save for your future
- Remote benefits including a daily meal stipend, WFH stipend, mobile & internet stipend to set you up for success in this remote environment
- Learning & Development fund to support you in your continuing education journey and professional development
- Fun events to build culture across the organization
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
The ideal candidate will be located in the following states to support Observe.AI’s client base: Utah, Georgia, or Texas
The base salary compensation range targeted for this full-time position is $100,000-$110,000 per annum. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives and equity (in the form of options). This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company’s compensation practices.
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.