Machine Learning Data Associate (On Contract)
R&D –  Machine Learning /
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We are seeking talented and passionate individuals to join us in providing data support for the research, development, and maintenance of product features that involve the application of AI/ Machine Learning/ Deep Learning in Natural Language Understanding and Speech Recognition. You will work alongside Machine Learning Scientists and Engineers in helping transform the Contact Centre industry with AI/ML in a faced-paced startup environment.
What you’ll do day to day as a Machine Learning Data Associate
- Perform data annotation, augmentation, or analysis tasks to support Machine Learning efforts in Natural Language Understanding or Speech Recognition, working in a dynamic startup environment
- Work closely with stakeholders within the Machine Learning team to understand the requirements and expectations
- Deliver assigned tasks with acceptable quality and turnaround time
- Participate/ contribute to initiatives for improving overall process and efficiency.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to understand and interpret English conversations in different accents.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Good familiarity with handling data in spreadsheets or other data entry/ analysis software (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Comfort working on tasks that are primarily repetitive in nature.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, outcome-driven startup environment.
- Previous experience in data annotation/ analysis is a plus.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Excellent medical insurance options and free online doctor consultations
Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act
Generous holidays (National and Festive) recognition and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support your continuous learning journey and professional development
Fun events to build culture across the organization
Flexible benefit plans for tax exemptions (i.e. Meal card, PF, etc.)
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.