Product – Design Team /
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of calls and streamline quality assurance workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every call with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017, Observe.AI is led with action
and innovation, a customer first mindset, and a culture of transparency.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, TripAdvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India.
We are looking for a Marketing Designer to join our team. As a Marketing Designer at Observe, you will be working with our Product Marketing and Design teams to design our brand and marketing artifacts & experiences.
● Own and manage our website, videos, emails, and advertisements
● All collaterals and banners for events/expos
● Collaterals for internal sales/marketing/training
● Graphics for content marketing, blog posts, and social media
● Coordination with sales/marketing/events teams
● You work empirically & iteratively.
● Your feedback is thoughtful and straightforward.
● At least 2+ years of experience in a graphic/branding/marketing design role.
● Comfortable designing across multiple mediums and formats.
● Strong communication skills and understanding of the product marketing process.
● You have an interest in automation, machine learning and creating simple messaging.
● Excited by ambiguity and rapid changes common in an early-stage startup.
Experience with any of the following:
1. Using Figma and Webflow.
2. Organizing/designing for an event.
3. Designing for enterprise-grade, B2B SaaS products.
4. Acting or supporting a copywriter/proofreader.
5. Editing/producing video content.
6. Creating/managing social media channels/content
7. Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share, Blogs, Twitter, Dribbble, Medium, Instagram, GitHub.
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Voice AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe.AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
With the spread of COVID-10 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home through the end of 2020.