ObserveIT is the world’s first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1800+ customers and growing at over 50%+ y-o-y. Also, ranked #2 best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
Our insider threat monitoring and prevention solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and implement flexible prevention methods. We are proud to serve the Who's Who of the Fortune 500 as well as a growing number of mid-market firms. Our customers include Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM, to name a few. We've grown 50% per year over the last five years and have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
ObserveIT is looking for a visual designer who can generate clear ideas and concepts in order to create engaging, innovative and user-centric interfaces. You will solve challenging visual design, continuously explore new ideas and drive and define the future look and feel for our brand new SaaS product.
- Collaborate with customers, engineers and product teams to create visually enticing, engaging, and easy-to-read user interfaces for our brand new Cloud product.
- Use creative, innovative, and “outside the box” strategies, tools, and concepts to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- Translate customer requirements, business requirements and technical requirements into creative and concise visual designs.
- Stay on top of the latest trends, changes, and tools being used in the visual design field with an appetite to keep learning and improving.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience turning ideas/concepts into creative and visually-appealing designs.
- Strong experience with Sketch, InVision, Illustrator, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Experience creating SVG fonts/ icons.
- Must have a portfolio highlighting an eye for color, layout, space, and typography design skills.
- Ability to deliver quality designs while working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.