Full Stack Engineer
Tel Aviv, Israel
ObserveIT is the world’s first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1,800+ customers and growing at more than 50%+ y-o-y. We’re proud to be ranked #2 in best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
ObserveIT’s insider threat monitoring solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and prevent data loss. Our customers include large enterprises such as Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM as well as a growing number of mid-market organizations. We have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
ObserveIT is looking for a passionate hands-on Full-Stack engineer who enjoys learning and adopting new technologies with an in-depth understanding of distributed systems and design patterns. This individual will join a team of engineers building scalable, big-data solutions for the security space.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience building and developing SaaS based products using at least one of the following technologies: Java, Node.JS, and/or Go.
- Experience with UI development using frameworks such as React/Redux, Angular.
- Strong experience developing RESTful API in micro-service or serverless architectures and experience with AWS (or similar cloud platforms).
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, Couchbase) and relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, MariaDB or PostgreSQL).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience using messaging and caching frameworks such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis.