Enterprise Account Executive, Central
ObserveIT is the world’s first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1800+ customers and growing at over 50%+ YoY. Also, ranked #2 best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
Our insider threat monitoring and prevention solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and implement flexible prevention methods. We are proud to serve the Who's Who of the Fortune 500 as well as a growing number of mid-market firms. Our customers include Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM, to name a few. We've grown 50% per year over the last five years and have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished sales professional in the central region who has demonstrated the ability to build new customer partnerships, drive profitable revenue and who has consistently overachieved plan. The right person will be able to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Identify, qualify and close new business opportunities at the Major Accounts level
- Develop strong relationships and identify prospects needs at all decision-making levels
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while being a collaborative member of the team
- Stay current on competitor offerings and be able to identify their strengths and vulnerabilities
- Turn client feedback into actionable strategies to drive new business and address competitive risks
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions
- Work closely and communicate effectively with various functional teams including Sales Engineering, Sales Operations and Customer Success to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity, forecast and opportunity information in SFDC
- 5+ years of quota carrying sales experience, preferably in the software or technology industries
- BA/BS degree in business or a related field
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainability growing existing business
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, as well as be highly responsive to clients
- Ability to travel 50%
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.