Senior Strategy Operations Analyst
Strategy & Operations
ObserveIT is the world’s first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1,800+ customers and growing at more than 50%+ y-o-y. We’re proud to be ranked #2 in best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
ObserveIT’s insider threat monitoring solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and prevent data loss. Our customers include large enterprises such as Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM as well as a growing number of mid-market organizations. We have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
As a Senior Strategy and Operations Analyst, you will lead cross functional analyses and activities which inform both strategic change and operational processes throughout the company by developing recurring reports and ad hoc analysis for business leads and executive management.
The right person for this role has excellent analytical abilities, has a demonstrated ability to apply analytics to solve business problems and identify opportunities, and has a strong understanding of business strategy, operations and KPI development.
- Develop KPI's and provide actionable intelligence on all business operations to company leadership on a recurring basis (Strategic Planning, Sales, Marketing, Services, R&D, etc.)
- Drive strategic planning activities during planning and budgeting cycles
- Lead the development and communication on ad hoc analytics for all operational facets of the business
- Proactively drive change in the company's business processes resulting in tangible improvements in the company's performance
- Assist in incentive compensation planning and management of plans to ensure incentive plans align with the company's strategy
- 5-7 Years of experience in a strategy, analytics or financial planning and analysis role for a technology company
- Strong experience in business modeling
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint or similar products
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must have an entrepreneurial attitude and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Ability to synthesize large data sets and identify meaningful insights
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.