Tel Aviv, Israel
ObserveIT is the world’s first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1,800+ customers and growing at more than 50%+ y-o-y. We’re proud to be ranked #2 in best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
ObserveIT’s insider threat monitoring solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and prevent data loss. Our customers include large enterprises such as Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM as well as a growing number of mid-market organizations. We have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to design and implement our big data cloud stack. A proactive team player who can take ownership all the way from concept to a scalable robust implementation; including cloud architecture, service development, deployment automation, technology investigation and prototyping.
- Experience developing deployment automation using either Terraform or CloudFormation and Ansible.
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud or Azure IaaS.
- Deep understanding of NoSQL databases, their scaling and deployment models (Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo, Redis, Memcached).
- Experience with scalable streaming and message queuing technologies such as Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ, SQS/SNS or similar.
- Containerized microservice deployment and management systems such as Kubernetes, ECS, Mesos.
- Extensive knowledge of Distributed Systems, Networking, Security and Operating Systems (Linux in particular).
- Building Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines for a SaaS product
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.