Channel Account Manager, Central
ObserveIT is the world’s first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1,800+ customers and growing at more than 50%+ y-o-y. We’re proud to be ranked #2 in best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
ObserveIT’s insider threat monitoring solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and prevent data loss. Our customers include large enterprises such as Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM as well as a growing number of mid-market organizations. We have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
ObserveIT is growing fast and looking to be the #1 Insider Threat provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, and product we need the right people to take us there. ObserveIT’s Channel team is looking for a Channel Account Manager (CAM) who will be responsible for managing all Channel Sales and partners for the central territory. The primary focus is on the Channel Sales development and on-going support required to drive the revenue growth of the assigned partners.
- Identify, recruit new and expand existing security partners to grow resell revenue.
- Develop a joint value proposition for each partnership and communicate internally and externally
- Train and enable partners AEs, SEs and security consultants on an ongoing basis
- Drive sales, through partners and help them drive end customer demand generation
- Coach partners to qualify opportunities that will lead to successful POC (Proof of Concept) evaluations.
- Drive partner mindshare around ObserveIT and be an evangelist for ObserveIT channel
- Capture and communicate market intelligence, what partners are doing well, and partner feedback
- Existing relationships with top tier partners in the central territory
- 5+ years of successful Biz Dev, Alliance, Direct Sales and/ or Channel Sales Security experience
- 2+ years working with security companies and channel partners
- Track record of carrying and achieving assigned quota
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a disciplined manner
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Ability to understand and clearly articulate the business benefits (value proposition) of the ObserveIT
- Good understanding of security solutions and technologies.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business or related discipline
- Approximately 40% travel time required in territory
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.