Greater St. Louis Area
OCI builds and implements solutions to some of the world’s most complex problems. Having attracted and retained some of the greatest technical minds and inventors, we routinely produce elegant solutions that exceed customer expectations. We want people that care deeply about quality and consistently strive to be a great craftsperson (not just a hired gun). We architect robust, scalable technology solutions and believe Java is one of the best integration options for building the glue.
Here, you will support clients and our teams to create leading-edge technical solutions that impact the world in a variety of ways. Projects leverage a variety of technologies and range from producing smart devices in the industrial internet of things space to developing trust using blockchain and support industries as varied as government contracts to online guitar lessons. Throughout, we consistently push the boundaries of technology and invent new ways of producing solutions. We need bright people who can creatively solve for today’s global challenges and concurrently provide a superior customer experience.
As a Project Administrator, you will be responsible for assessing and responding to user requests for product or service support and for supporting OCI’s project teams. You will leverage your knowledge and skills to identify, recommend and present potential solutions. You will be exposed to a variety of internal and customer-facing situations.
At times you will interface with global clients to understand their business needs and communicate solutions. You will be expected to collaborate as needed with a wide array of other technology teams and partners that provide various services and report on team progress.
Preferred Skills, Competencies, Experience
- Awareness of today’s technologies and how to build applications for scalability and resilience
- Experience as a consultant or working for a consulting company
- Flexibility and capability to contribute uniquely to the team in a variety of ways
- Experience in an agile environment
- Understanding of test-driven development concepts including unit testing frameworks and automated testing
- Mentored other professionals
- Connected to a number of other professionals
- Familiarity of lean or six-sigma methodologies
- Experience or knowledge in other business disciplines such as management, marketing, accounting, legal
- No degree required, but minimum required criteria must be met and they are generally achieved through some combination of significant education and work experience.