Sr. Front End Developer
Greater St. Louis Area
Front End Developer
If you're motivated by the challenge of building sophisticated solutions that solve complex business challenges, we want to meet you!
Join our team as a Senior Front-End Developer and help us develop innovative, enterprise-ready web, software, and mobile applications.
Here's what we're looking for:
Required Education and Skills:
- At least 1 year mentoring junior developers
- At least 2 years working with frameworks such as Angular2, React, Polymer, and Grails
- At least 5 years interacting with JSON-based REST APIs
- Experience with task runners, such as gulp and Grunt
- Experience in an agile environment, preferably working with SCRUM and PODS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field; Masters preferred
Skills that will give you and edge:
- Experience using Optimizely
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, such as a startup
- Experience building mobile-first websites with high traffic
- Experience with advanced tracking techniques in Google Analytics, Google Web Developer Tools, and Google Tag Manager
This position is located in our brand-new, state-of-the-art development center in St. Louis, Missouri.
Relocation assistance may be available.