Java Web Developer with Groovy and Grails
Greater St. Louis Area
If you're motivated by the challenge of building sophisticated solutions that solve complex business challenges, we want to meet you!
Join our team as a full-time Java Developer and use your Groovy and Grails experience to help us develop innovative, enterprise-ready web, software, and mobile applications.
About the position:
- Developing technical specifications and program specifications to promote a solid core application that can be re-used across projects
- Providing technical leadership
- Analyzing existing systems and architectures and providing recommendations
- Designing and developing software for new functionality
- Following established software development methodology to develop new software and enhancements to existing software
Required Education and Skills
- Master's degree (or the equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer or Management Information Systems, Engineering Sciences, or a closely related field (alternatively, we will accept a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience)
- 2 years of experience in the same position or a closely related position, such as Software Engineer or Systems/Programmer Analysis
- Experience with Java, Groovy, Grails, AngularJS, HTML5, and CSS3
This position is located in our brand-new, state-of-the-art development center in St. Louis, Missouri.
Relocation assistance may be available.