Senior Engineer - Customer Success
San Francisco / Remote
Partnerships and Customer Development
Ockam’s mission is to enable builders of the seamless connected future. We are builders who empower other builders to develop trustful IoT systems with our easy to use tools, methods, and protocols. We are building an open and thriving open source ecosystem to accrue ever increasing functionality for our users. Ockam is growing The Team to accelerate this mission. Read more about our Team ethos at https://www.ockam.io/posts/ockams-first-product-our-values
We are backed by a world class group of venture investors including Core Ventures, Future Ventures, Okta Ventures and others.
We are seeking a seasoned Sales or Solutions Engineer with customer focus and exposure to full stack IoT system architectures and solution design.
- Partner with customers to build solutions that integrate Ockam into existing customer deployments.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to accelerate time to market for critical releases.
- Articulate customer requirements / specifications and report gaps to Ockam’s product, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Extensive systems engineering experience with 7 to 20+ years of experience.
- Experience working with customers and in account management.
- Experience dissecting complex systems and in building product solutions into those systems.
- Comfort writing production ready code and in switching between programming languages.
- Experience with virtualized infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as vSphere, OpenStack, Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine, or Microsoft Azure.
Remote candidates are encouraged to apply. Ockam is a distributed, remote-first structured team with a headquarters in San Francisco California.