Senior Engineer - Customer Success
San Francisco / Remote
Partnerships and Customer Development
We are seeking an experienced Solutions Engineer with customer focus and exposure to full stack IoT system architectures and solution design.
You will be working with Ockam's customers and partners to help them learn how to build with Ockam's tools. You will also be a key interface between our core engineering team and will represent the voice of the customer with our internal teams.
- Partner with customers to build solutions that integrate Ockam's SDKs into existing customer deployments.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to accelerate time to market for critical releases.
- Articulate customer requirements / specifications and report gaps to Ockam’s product, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Extensive systems engineering experience with at least 7 of experience.
- Experience working with customers and in account management.
- Experience dissecting complex systems and in building product solutions into those systems.
- Comfort writing production ready code and in switching between programming languages.
- Experience with virtualized infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as vSphere, OpenStack, Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine, or Microsoft Azure.
Remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
Ockam is a distributed, remote-first structured team with a headquarters in San Francisco California.