Recruiting Intern/Entry Level
New York, NY /
US – People /
Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
- Build and manage relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Support Recruiting and People Operations Team
- Coordinate candidate interviews, including scheduling and travel arrangements as needed
- Gain understanding of recruiting best practices
- Partner with leadership to identify areas of process improvements for recruiting operations
- Assist with scheduling, calendar coordination, and email communications with candidates
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Prior office experience is a plus
- HR or Recruiting experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, including multitasking, prioritization and detail orientation
- Interest in growing a career in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition/HR
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!