Business Development (Financial Services)
New York, NY
Ocrolus is a technology company that automates data verification and analysis for bank statements and other financial documents. The Company’s products, PerfectAudit and Medicaid-Genius, analyze e-statements, scans, and cell phone images of documents from every financial institution with over 99% accuracy. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial review processes in lending and a variety of other industries.
We are seeking a business development associate with a proven track record in financial services. The role will involve managing Account Executives, navigating the many potential markets for Ocrolus and helping to formulate the company's sales engine. The ideal candidate has strong business sense and a good understanding of financial services companies.
- Planning new sales initiatives
- Managing Account Executives
- Contacting potential clients
- Creating and managing a repeatable sales engine
- Leveraging existing relationships and forging new ones
- Experience with sales in the financial services sector
- Great communication skills and professionalism
- Strong business sense
- Skill in prioritizing sales opportunities
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience working at both enterprise companies and startups
- Has proven relationships in underwriting and auditing industries
- Detailed understanding of lending industry
- Savvy about Fintech
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!