New York, NY /
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
This role is an integral part of the finance team and will be relied on to help steer Ocrolus's continued high growth and help plan the future direction of the company. The right candidate is passionate about financial modeling and will take pride in the value and insights they create while working directly with our leadership team to help develop and execute future budgets and growth plans.
- Support Ocrolus's annual budgeting process, compensation planning, and monthly forecast review meetings with department heads
- Participate & contribute to the company’s financial and strategic planning processes, including budgeting process, compensation planning, and monthly forecast review
- Track and report on progress towards business goals and ensure accountability and transparency
- Developing new reports, training stakeholders, and reviewing our implementation to enhance forecasting accuracy and automation capabilities
- Develop a deep understanding of the financial impact and ROI of investments made by the organization
- Deliver insight into our business metrics, highlighting key trends and providing high-level commentary for use by management
- Analyze and validate variable expenses such as commissions, travel & expense, etc
- Identify cost efficiencies and assist our team with financial analytics to support vendor negotiations and spend forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of materials for the Board and executive team, including supporting analysis to contextualize performance
- Monitor sales pipeline and organizational bookings, including conducting follow-up activity with sales organization and business leaders
- Ensure financial management reporting systems and processes are in place to support the ongoing and future needs of the business including the Accounting team in their preparation of the monthly financial statements and management reporting package and their review of divisional and client operating results with respective business leaders
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Development, or Engineering
- 2-4 years experience building models for in Investment Banking, Private Equity, M&A
- 2-4 years of experience within FP&A or other finance functions, and experience developing reports and performing sophisticated data analysis
- Advanced financial modeling skills, from understanding and iterating on existing analyses to building out complex models from scratch
- Expert in Excel, and strong skills in Power BI or similar BI tool (Tableau etc.)
- Strong attention to detail, with a history of producing defensible and scalable analyses
- Thrives in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!