HR Operations Executive- GreytHR
Careers-India – Support Functions-India
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Role-Sr. Executive HR
Reporting to: HR Manager
Competencies required for this role:
NOTE: Candidate having hands on experience on GreytHR (HR Software) would be preferred.
· Prepare offer letters as per request
· Track and maintain database related to offers and candidates.
· To conduct joining formalities, joining pack, documents that they need to submit along at joining
· Ensuring follow up for relevant agreements and filing
· Ensuring system records are up to date and accurate
Document collection & Reference check:
· Ensure all the documents are collected within the TAT
· Checking individual joining pack for completion of details by new joiners
· Liaising with the recruitment team for submission of BVC
· Tracking and follow up for the hard copy of reports received from recruitment team.
· Ensure the accurate payroll input on a monthly basis
· Resolve queries regarding salary credits and ensure quick resolution for the same with payroll team
· Ensure timely closures on confirmation process
· Issuing confirmation Letters as per process
· Follow-up on pending confirmations
· Ensuring timely system updates
Exit Management :
· Record and track resignations and intimate concerned departments
· Complete HR clearance for leavers
· Close all formalities related to exit including recovery of dues and relieving letters
· To maintain all the HR Operations trackers
· Complete filing of all documentation and ensure all records updated
· Conduct audit of personnel files of the employees
· Audit processes managed/SPOE for other process to ensure quality of data
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!