Special Operations Manager
New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a Series B venture-backed FinTech company that uses Artificial Intelligence and crowdsourcing to automate financial review processes. The Company transforms e-statements, scans, and cell phone images, regardless of quality, into 99+% accurate digital data. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial assessments in lending and a variety of other industries.
We're looking for an analytical and driven operations specialist who can drive continuous improvement in our quickly scaling process. You care about operational excellence across the firm, and you know what questions to ask and how to glean actionable insights from data. You can easily support critical decision-making with either fast back-of-the-envelope analyses or more robust evaluations. Our mission lights you up. You get that working at a growth stage company means your work runs beyond the edges of a job title.
- Work closely with core operations, product and engineering teams to drive continuous improvement across our operations
- Develop highly scalable and technology first elegant solutions to complex challenges
- Ask critical questions of our data science team to glean insights into how best design, and redesign our operational processes.
- Continuously ask the question: “How can we do this better?”
- Bachelors degree or higher, Masters degree preferred
- 3+ year of professional working experience, ideally at a top tier management consulting firm
- Very strong data analysis skills and the ability to understand complex data flows
- Ability to operate highly time-sensitive processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand complex data flows
- Experience in Business Process Outsourcing
- Crowdsourcing experience
- Understanding of financial services
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!