New York, NY
Ocrolus is a Series B fintech company that uses Artificial Intelligence and crowdsourcing to automate financial review processes. The Company transforms e-statements, scans, and cell phone images, regardless of quality, into 99+% accurate digital data. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial assessments in lending and a variety of other industries.
We're looking for a Data Scientist to join our team. Rather than just crunching data in a dark room were looking for someone passionate about delivering data products – willing to tackle whatever problem needs to be solved to provide insights to stakeholders across the company. You can easily support critical decision-making with either fast back-of-the-envelope analyses or more robust evaluations, depending on the context.
- Manage competing priorities across the company
- Communicate with Different Stakeholders regarding analytics
- Creatively explore data to find interesting stories to tell
- Shepherd data models from sourcing the data to releasing models in production environments
- Working collaboratively and mentoring Data Analysts
- At least four years experience as a Data Scientist, 6+ years a plus.
- Fluent in Python and SQL
- Deep understanding of statistics and probability, preferably an understanding of information theory
- Strong communication and storytelling skills, data visualization a+
- Experience working with Data Scientists and Data Analysts
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Ability to create fast solutions to problems introduced in a changing environment with iteration towards optimal solutions
- Machine Learning experience a plus
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!