Sr. QA Automation Engineer
Careers-India – Engineering-India
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
As a Sr QA Automation Engineer, You will be taking the ownership of the test automation of our product suite, Web App, Mobile Apps and public REST APIs. This individual will be responsible to work with the QA and development teams to create/define automation infrastructure and strategize various tests to deliver high quality products.
Develop a robust Web automation framework which simplifies the process of writing and running tests. Write and execute detailed test cases; perform complex manual, integration, and regression tests. Plan and execute end to end testing efforts of highly complex features. Design and Develop a framework for testing of mobile applications (Android/iOS).
Design Test plans after thorough understanding of product requirements. Understand end user deployment and contribute to requirements and design reviews.
- 5-7 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups.
- Extensive experience on Mobile applications automation testing for native iOS & Android applications.
- Well versed with Testing/QA concepts with good knowledge of Manual Testing.
- Must have Extensive experience of Web UI Automation using tools like Selenium & Appium.
- Strong Experience on Java and comfortable with White Box testing.
- Good understanding in Testing of API/Web Services.
- Good to have exposure in Mobile Application testing includes UI, BDD Testing, Regression tests, and Performance tests.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL/SQL).
- Great people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management.
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
- Experience with consumer facing applications and business environments is a must.
- Any experience with internet companies or the fin-tech industry will be a plus.
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!