Director of Compliance
New York, NY
Ocrolus is a technology company that automates data verification and analysis for bank statements and other financial documents. The Company’s products, PerfectAudit and Medicaid-Genius, analyze e-statements, scans, and cell phone images of documents from every financial institution with over 99% accuracy. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial review processes in lending and a variety of other industries.
We’re looking for a Director of Compliance with an experience in financial regulatory as well as IT operations and security process compliance. We need someone with a strong and successful track record of solving hard problems using out-of-the-box thinking.
- Providing regulatory oversight, risk management and policy implementation for all processes and systems applied
- Providing data management, confidentiality and security oversight and policy implementation
- Preparing the organization for and maintain a readiness to undergo audits certifying compliance of regulatory standards such as SSAE18, SOC2 and regulations issued by authorities such as DFS
- Evaluating compliance of applications and system to industry standards such as CIS, NIST and OWASP
- Being a strong problem-solver with good communication and collaboration skills
- Being flexible, a self-starter, and a fast-learner
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory as well as industry standards
- Experience preparing for and conducting compliance audits, both internal as well as external
- Familiarity with compliance levels of various cloud-based IT service providers such as AWS, Azure and Rackspace
- Good communication and negotiation skills
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!