Account Executive, Fintech Lending
New York, NY /
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working account executive to join our growing sales team, focused on fintech and non-bank lending. The ideal candidate is eager to hunt for new business, comfortable speaking about a technical product, and possesses a track record of sales over-achievement.
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals & objectives through achieving & exceeding individual sales quota
- Generate qualified sales meetings, including self-sourcing opportunities and working with our SDR team to generate prospects
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within accounts across the organization: C-suite, operations, underwriting, tech, etc.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
- Coordinate effectively across the company (marketing, sales engineering, compliance, legal etc.) to lead a great sales experience for prospects
- Proven experience in a consultative sales role - minimum 2 years working full-cycle deals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and on the phone
- Scrappy; comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment and learning as you go
- Eagerness to learn; open to coaching
- Results driven
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!