New York, NY
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a Series B venture-backed FinTech company that uses Artificial Intelligence and crowdsourcing to automate financial review processes. The Company transforms e-statements, scans, and cell phone images, regardless of quality, into 99+% accurate digital data. By replacing tedious, imperfect human audits with sharp, AI-driven analyses, Ocrolus modernizes financial assessments in lending and a variety of other industries.
We’re looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support our CEO and COO. You will play a critical role in Ocrolus's business by keeping our leaders organized, prepared, and getting them where they need to be. The ideal candidate loves managing details and prioritization, independent problem solving, and is able to thrive in an ever changing and growing start-up culture where no two days are the same. Since we are a high growth company, you should be comfortable managing multiple stakeholders across our team and willing to go the extra mile to support the team.
What you will do
- Manage the CEO’s and COO’s schedules; defend their agendas and assist in prioritizing daily tasks like deadlines, follow-ups, and documents that need signing
- Provide administrative support by attending key meetings, prepping for board meetings, booking travel, events, conferences etc
- Assist in research to guide decision-making; compile and share research in a way that is easy to understand and reference
- Help Move along deliverables, facilitate special requests, and contribute/execute on last-minute ideas
- Handle occasional personal tasks during the workday (ie ordering lunch) to ensure that the executive being supported can remain laser-focused on the business
- Manage one-off initiatives and other ad-hoc projects.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Track record of managing schedules and processes in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organization and follow-up skills
- Comfort operating within a dynamic environment and executing in situations where paths are uncharted
- Capacity to prioritize, meet deadlines and work cross-functionally
- Enthusiastic about constantly learning and improving
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!